Hello 👋🏽 Nice to meet you!
A salesman approached a potential client and asked: “Would you like to buy a pocket calculator?” “No thanks,” the man replied. “I know how many pockets I have.”😉
Giggles aside, we are looking for someone who is out of this world when it comes to bonding with people, talking to strangers and being a fantastic Account Manager to our sales department here at Vertrical!
Vertrical is an international custom development partner for digital health pioneers with a 100% remote set-up. We design and build web & mobile solutions for digital health and pharma scale-ups and enterprises. So we combine health and technology throughout the world, which is pretty cool, right?
If that sounds fun to you, please keep reading.
👉 Your role
You will be the first Account Manager to join our sales team, so there is a lot of room for new ideas and structures. Sounds like a great challenge to you? Then let's take a closer look at your tasks and responsibilities:
You will be the person who covers the whole sales cycle from prospecting and qualifying leads to closing deals and building sustainable relationships. We need an engaged sales person who is great at connecting with potential customers. Someone who wants to learn and understand the digital health landscape and software delivery best practices to consult customers on a professional level. In other words, someone who manages to fill the sales pipeline and build strong, profitable relationships with clients. And guess what? The entire DACH region is yours.
Of course, we know that sales can be challenging, that is why you have Viktor, our VP of Sales, at your side. Viktor will support you on every stage of your journey to success with Vertrical. We are a startup and still far from having a solid process, but you'll never be alone when you need advice, help, or guidance on executing the strategy. You also won't feel lonely when you need a partner to practice your pitch, brainstorm the idea or just talk to someone after a tough call. Plus, we also love automating boring stuff so you can focus on building relations and closing deals.😉
What is most likely interesting for you: We at Vertrical see potential in all our employees. Although we need a very hands-on Account Manager right now, we like to see you grow as we grow. Hence there is the possibility to grow into a leading position here. And what we definitely want is your ideas and ownership when it comes to implementing and improving our sales processes.
👉 Here are some great points we want to mention
- You will work in an industry that makes the world a better place and won't be severely affected by market turmoil
- We use a sales stack that is easy to use and adjust towards your operations - Hubspot, Aircall, Sales Navigator, Crunchbase, etc. and we are open to new technologies that can make work easier and more pleasant
You won't be hard selling. Instead, you will build relations with people who could become our customers one day
- We are open to creative ideas, changing processes, and tools in order to make things work
- Your salary will be between 50-60k Euros base salary with a commission
- You will work in a flexible remote-setup. Work-life-balance is important to us and we believe you know best when you are most productive
👉 Our wishes
We hope we already made clear what kind of person we are looking for and what we have to offer. Here's a quick summary of our expectations and if you think you meet a lot of them and you are super keen to work in the tech-industry, please send us your application:
- You have sales experience in a software and consulting company or in digital health, or you have experience in another industry but are motivated to pivot your career into tech sales
- You have experience in Cold Calling to C and B-level managers from Enterprise and mid-market companies and you can handle rejections. We know it can be tough but we always have an open ear for you
- You are an expert when it comes to building sustainable relationships with your target accounts and you are on fire when it comes to closing deals and onboarding clients
- Your clients' needs are your needs. You know how to design tailored proposals for existing clients and target accounts
Excel and Google Sheets are your good old mates and you are generally drawn to modern and smart sales tools
LinkedIn, Twitter, E-Mail... You know how to use them to reach new contacts and you love making those connections
- The dynamic environment of an international Start-up suits you and you know how to build your own structures
Remote work is comfortable for you, you're self-organized, reflective, and ask for help proactively when you need it
- If we could wish for one thing right now, it would be that you had experience with Outplay, Outreach, Salesloft and Hubspot. That is only a wish!
We know no one can tick all the boxes. It is really important though, that you speak German and English on a native level. Any other language like Swedish, Dutch or Norwegian in your pocket, would also be a big Plus!
👉 About working at Vertrical
We all don’t like cheap talk, right? We could try to explain at great length about our really fantastic and talented team, flexible working hours and our outstanding positive company culture. Instead we are open to chat about everything you are interested in with you. Just reach out and we will be happy to get in contact. 🤜🤛
However, what is seriously very important to us and therefore should not go unmentioned:
We're all about building a workplace for the future here at Vertrical, we believe in equality and embrace diversity. We’re an inclusive workplace, where everyone is welcome and be the true and best versions of themselves.
Wow, that was a lot to read. Now that you've made it this far, we would love to see your application.
Please note: Due to legal limitations, we can only offer this remote position to someone based in Germany or the UK.