Nice to meet you!
Vertrical is an international, Germany based software development and consulting company for cloud platform solutions mainly in the digital health sector.
We are a community of like-minded people who have effective relationships with satisfied and loyal clients. We are a young yet solid start-up company which is constantly growing. (That's why we need you 🙂)
As a diverse company, we are aiming to create a highly empathic environment and diversity in gender, sexual orientation, culture, religion, race, ethnics, and any other groups.
Working with multiple timezones, we are able to learn a lot from each other, which we enjoy in our everyday working life. With our company values and people representing diversity, we make sure everybody is heard.
You are a Fullstack Developer, of course. But you are also a quick-learner and an engaged communicator. You’re persistent and curious and a person with positive energy, who truly enjoys to be a part of a team. You are humble and open for a great company culture and continuously look for possibilities to improve. You are open for changes and like to challenge yourself.
We do not think in rigid requirements, but here are a few things you can impress us with:
- Profound knowledge in AWS and/or Azure (nice to have: certification)
- Nice to have: Good knowledge in Python (Django)
- Good knowledge in CICD Tools
- Knowledge in TDD
- Excellent non-violent communication skills in English (other languages are of course a plus)
- Not being afraid of failing and learning on the go
- Readiness to collaborate and communicate with a mixed, cross-cultural, international team
- Sharing our values and supporting us in creating an awesome workplace
- Open minded towards diversity and equity, meaning: cultural, racial, religious, gender and sexual orientation.
- Driven by technology and empowerment of team members
- Readiness to work in a 100% remote company
About working at Vertrical
We all don’t like cheap talk, right? We could try to explain at great length about our really fantastic and talented team, flexible working hours and our outstanding positive company culture. But instead we are open to chat about everything you are interested in with you. Just reach out and we will be happy to get in contact.
But what is seriously very important to us and therefore should not go unmentioned:
We're all about building a workplace for the future here at Vertrical, we believe in equality and embrace diversity. We’re an inclusive workplace, where everyone is welcome and be the true and best versions of themselves.
If you think we match your criteria as well, please get in touch, we love to hear from you.